Prevention is always better than cure. There are a few steps we can take to simplifying our health.
1. Drink 8-10 glasses of water every day.
2. Eat rainbow colors fruits and vegetables and whole grains to get vitamins and nutrients.
3. Get 20 minutes of sunshine everyday to get your vitamin D.
4, Limit processed food, fried food, sugary food, soda, alcohol drinks.
5. Always eat breakfast. Eat 5-6 short meals through out the day.
6. Eat before you are famished and stop before you are full. It takes 20 minutes for brain to register you are full.
7. Cook and make simple salad and other meals from scratch, you will save money as well your health.
8. Walk, bike, dance, climb, Jump, have fun exercising. For a good exercise you do not need quality gym equipment or sport outfit.
9.Get 8 hours of sleep. Nap in afternoon for 15 minutes, if you can, short rest does wonder to your body and mind.
10. Take deep breath, slow down and enjoy the roses, garden, children, people around you.
How do you stay healthy? What works for you?