Welcome


Welcome to Heart and Mind, Please visit me at my new site
Heart and Mind. Hope you see you there!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fun Holiday Movies

Christmas Tradition

I am sure many of you celebrating Christmas or any holidays have some type of tradition to share with family and friends. These beautiful traditions are wonderful as they pass from generation to generation and hold family like a glue.
I love watching “It is a Wonderful Life” Movie by James Stewart and Donna Reed anytime but during Christmas time it is a perfect for making a tradition.. It is such a uplifting movie that brings more holiday cheer and positive feelings around.
That got me thinking what other Christmas movies are great to watch and thought of sharing some of my favorite movies here. Here are some of my picks

To view post go best holiday movies to watch for everyone

No comments: